Jobs in Germany

This job position has been removed from Arbeitnow and might not be hiring still.

  • Hi there 👋, we are looking for an Android engineer to join us in our Berlin office. We have a 40/60 percent share between office and remote work, meaning that we get together in our office for a minimum of 40% during a month to foster our team spirit. For the remaining 60% you can work remotely within Germany and for 20 days per year outside of Germany. Because of this 40/60 share, you should be able to come to our office regularly. We support your commute with a “Bahncard 50” which gives you a 50% discount on train tickets within Germany. Note that we cannot provide you with relocation & visa assistance.

    We build the perfect shopping companions

    Our vision at Bring! Labs is to simplify daily shopping for people around the world. Our “Bring!” and “Profital” (available only in Switzerland) apps are used in millions of households to organize daily shopping, discover new delicious recipes and find the best local deals.

    We help brands and retailers reach their customers

    We help our partners from FMCG and retail to reach out to their existing and future customers. We provide them with the most relevant advertising platform to showcase and promote their products at the right time: during the planning and execution of their household shopping.

    About this role

    You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.

    The role includes the following:

    • Analyze and organize raw data
    • Build data systems and pipelines
    • Evaluate business needs and objectives
    • Interpret trends and patterns
    • Conduct complex data analysis and report on results

    Requirements

    We have high ambitions and the vision to change the way users and customers plan and organize shopping. For this position we are looking for someone with substantial experience in Data Science or Engineering.

    You are the right fit if you have:

    • Experience in data engineering or a degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
    • Strong Software Engineering skills and technical expertise with machine learning, data mining, and data analytics
    • Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python)
    • Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Adverity, Looker) is of advantage
    • Hands-on experience with SQL database design
    • Great numerical, analytical and statistical skills
    • Experience with Apache Spark and Hadoop is highly desirable
    • Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) is a plus
    • Business fluent in English, preferably German as well
    • You are a resident of Germany or hold a valid work permit

    Benefits

    At Bring! Labs, we believe in a professional and inclusive work culture where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are valued. We offer an exciting and dynamic workplace where you can make a direct impact and advance your career.

    But that's not all! We also offer a range of benefits to make your work-life balance more enjoyable, such as:

    • Hybrid working options, giving you the flexibility to work both from home and in the office
    • Freedom and flexibility in your work schedule, allowing you to work when you're most productive
    • The latest MacBooks/HPs, including a mouse, keyboard, and high-quality headphones for your work
    • An extra day off on your birthday because we think it's important to celebrate
    • A modern and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin (and additional offices in Zurich and Basel) with free barista-grade coffee
    • A commitment to sustainability, including mostly traveling by public transport and providing a Bahncard 50
    • Social events that bring the team together, including twice-yearly company-wide get-togethers and regular team events, all covered by us!

    At Bring! Labs, we value diversity and inclusivity and welcome applicants regardless of nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or family situation. We also encourage applications from people returning to work. Join us and experience why working at our company is the coolest thing ever!

    Jobs at Bring! Labs AG

    Helpful information