What is an Aufenthaltstitel?
An Aufenthaltstitel is a residence permit that lets you live in Germany and is a type of visa. It can either be a physical card or a paper (in rare cases and if it's temporary). An electronic Aufenthaltstitel (eAT) is a physical card with a chip in it that contains your personal data and biometric features.
Pages that mention Aufenthaltstitel
- My German B1 TELC exam experience in Berlin
- Applying for UK Tourist Visa from Germany
- Blue Card in Germany (and how to get appointments)
- Changing Jobs on Blue Card in Germany
- Extending my residence permit in Berlin
- Losing your job or getting fired in Germany
- Working in Germany from abroad
- Visa Appointments at Ausländerbehörde in Berlin