What is Krankenversicherung?
Krankenversicherung is the health insurance; as a German residence, it is mandatory to have health insurance.
There are three options that you can choose on here for Health Insurance that affects your contribution (payment).
Public / Statutory - Gesetzlich Krankenversicherung
Private (without employer contribution) - You have a private health insurance, and you cover the costs completely without any contributions from your employer.
Private (with employer contribution) - You have a private health insurance and your costs are shared with your employer.
Pages that mention Krankenversicherung
- Blue Card in Germany (and how to get appointments)
- Working in Germany from abroad
- How to find English Speaking Jobs in Germany
- What to do when you are fired in Germany
- Job Resignation in Germany (with sample resignation letter template)
- Changing Jobs on Blue Card in Germany
- Applying for Germany Work Visa
- How to apply for a German tourist visa from India (with sample letters)
- Probation (Probezeit) in Germany: All you need to know
- How to apply for Job Seeker Visa in Germany
- How to calculate salary in Germany (with examples!)
- Sick leave in Germany works (and how to get sick notes)
- Blue Card to Permanent Residence in Germany