What is the Ausländerbehörde?
Ausländerbehörde is the Foreigners Office / Immigration office responsible for visas and residence permit issued to foreigners. Also known as Landesamt für Einwanderung (LEA) or Ausländeramt.
They help you with issuing different kinds of visa or work permit but not limited to:
German Language Visa
Pages that mention Ausländerbehörde
- Everything about Job Seeker Visa in Germany
- How to apply for a Schengen tourist visa from India (with sample letters)
- Applying for Germany Work Visa
- Changing Jobs on Blue Card in Germany
- Blue Card in Germany (and how to get appointments)
- Job Resignation in Germany (with sample resignation letter template)
- Losing your job or getting fired in Germany
- Visa Appointments at Ausländerbehörde in Berlin
- Probation (Probezeit) in Germany: All you need to know
- Blue Card to Permanent Residence in Germany