What is the Ausländerbehörde?
Ausländerbehörde is the Foreigners Office / Immigration office responsible for visas and residence permit issued to foreigners. Also known as Landesamt für Einwanderung (LEA) or Ausländeramt.
They help you with issuing different kinds of visa or work permit but not limited to:
Pages that mention Ausländerbehörde
- Blue Card in Germany (and how to get appointments)
- Everything about Job Seeker Visa in Germany
- Losing your job or getting fired in Germany
- How to apply for a Schengen tourist visa from India (with sample letters)
- Applying for Germany Work Visa
- How I send faxes online in Germany
- How to write a resignation letter in Germany?
- Probation Period (Probezeit) in Germany: All you need to know
- Visa Appointments at Ausländerbehörde in Berlin
- Blue Card to Permanent Residence in Germany
- Changing Jobs on Blue Card in Germany
- Extending my residence permit in Berlin