- Actively participating in the further development of a young and dynamic brand by defining the brand strategy and creating guidelines and templates.
- Ensuring brand consistency in all channels
- Creating online and offline marketing materials that present FRIDAY's vision and values
- Creating animations and videos that bring FRIDAY to life (e.g. on our website, YouTube channel, HTML5 banners)
- Developing graphics and designs for communication and distribution channels such as websites, emails, display ads and social media while considering relevant specifications
- Working independently and distribution of tasks
- In cooperation with external agencies and service providers, you will manage the design and adaptation of communication media.
Your ideal background and skillset
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as a Visual Designer, Art Director or in a related, transferable area
- Qualification in communication design or a related course of study
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think creatively and holistically with a sharp eye for detail
- You enjoy designing, have a strong graphic sense and you are skilled in creating concepts
- Effective communicator who enjoys sharing your knowledge with others
- Interested in improving the insurance world
- Sketch or Figma are desirable/a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German speaking is a plus (but not essential)
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive remuneration package including 30 vacation days and a flexible home office policy
- Receive a bonus of EUR 500 annually to set up your home office
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest rising InsurTech Start-ups in Europe
- We have a modern, spacious office in central Berlin with free drinks, great coffee and much more!
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do
- Lastly, the choice to individualize your benefits package: Get a free BVG ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive allowance for your lunch!
This role is ideal for you if:
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will have an active role in developing FRIDAY’s evolving brand where you will also get to practice your creativity to help us explore new possibilities! We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail who can ensure that we have brand consistency across all channels, working within our design guidelines while trying out new approaches. At FRIDAY you will actively shape our digital future – sounds interesting? Then we would love to hear from you!