Moss is a technology-driven platform for holistic spend management. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers, we were awarded fintech of the year in 2020, and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of successful fintech companies.
We are looking for a proven Salesforce Specialist to join our business and become part of the Engineering, Product & Design organisation. The focus of this role is to support our ambitious product initiatives to reach our business goals and delight our customers.
What you bring to the table
- Well-versed within the Salesforce ecosystem giving you the ability to get the most out of it with minimal customisation.
- Previous experience on Advanced Salesforce declarative functionalities such as - flows, object relationships, standard Salesforce REST API etc.
- Able to keep best practices in mind when it comes to quality, security and performance.
- Experience working closely with product managers and engineers
- A communicative and hands-on team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Required certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer I and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Optional: Salesforce Administrator Salesforce Platform Developer II
What you will be working on
- Develop new and improve existing Salesforce solutions along the entire lifecycle: design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Develop components, workflow adjustments, and integrations with other applications that are being used by sales, marketing, data, and product teams
- Support a wide range of initiatives across all our product tribes to help us reach our goals
- Lead technical design, development, architecture, and APIs
- Continuous learning to become our Salesforce expert and share knowledge with other teams.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success