YOUR IMPACT - YOUR ROLE
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Engineering team in Berlin. We are very often working remotely from home.
Your main tasks will include:
- You will be primarily responsible for creating, maintaining and executing manual and automated test scenarios to identify defects and bugs in our desktop, mobile and app platforms
- You will be an active contributor to one of our Scrum teams to ensure the quality of the code we produce meets user expectations
- Besides your immediate product and engineering colleagues, you will collaborate with peers from operations, marketing, and design to deliver a successful product
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You have at least 3 years experience working in quality assurance and test automation
- You have a user-centered mindset with a pixel perfect attention to details
- You follow standards of user behaviours while interacting with web apps
- You have experience in mobile app testing Ideally, you are also familiar with Scrum and you have experience working with BDD frameworks like Behat, Cucumber, Capybara or Cypress
- You are a flexible team player with a dedication to high quality performance and fluent in the English language
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We base our business and collaboration on trust, impact, simplicity, teamwork, passion & explore
- In line with our values, you will always have the opportunity to develop yourself and together with the team, work on your ideas, choose projects independently and test concepts
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility from day one
- Our local team consists of more than 26 nations allowing for a multicultural environment with different perspectives and professional exchange and tolerance. As it is likely for a start-up we believe on flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
Additionally to our online yoga class, daily fresh fruit, free drinks and coffee, multiple and regularly changing after-work activities such as Art or PokerNights, annual health challenges, quarterly themed company breakfasts or open-air drinks, we offer you..
a mobile office policy that combines both worlds of focused work from home or for socialising in the office.
- the flexibility to work from abroad for a limited time, if desired.
- an Onboarding that can be arranged freely according to your preferences in the home office or on site in the office.
- regular employee and pulse surveys to measure your satisfaction for our continuous improvement.
As we are cosmopolitan, international and diverse with more than 26 nations, we value commitment, performance and vision rather than your origin, sexual orientation or gender.
Are you interested in shaping Helpling with your personality? Then become part of our mission to make Helpling and its brands a leading platform for household and office services across Europe and send us your convincing application with details about your availability and salary expectations!