We are a performance-oriented, highly motivated, and diverse Organisation striving to expand and build a network across continents. By placing our customers' satisfaction at the top of our priority list, we provide definitive and functional solutions to all their sponsoring needs.
- You will be using your creativity to create and edit videos that will shape the SponsorYou business model, our specific customer segments, and what results we can give our clients.
- You will be integrating music, dialogues, graphics, and effects into our videos.
- Take part in the creative process by lending your ideas and artistic vision.
- Must be currently enrolled in university.
- Ability to edit on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, and use Adobe animator.
- Strong attention to detail, and an eye for design & layout.
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting.
- Animation skills are a major plus.
- Experienced in using MS Office and its tools.
- A self-motivated person who is eager to learn and to add value to the team.
- A team player and an excellent communicator.
- Fluent in English.
- We provide you with the opportunity to improve your soft and hard skills, being closely involved in the process of acquiring sponsorships for prestigious international customers, and much more!
- In addition to that, during your internship period, you will have the chance to build and wider your network with the help of our highly engaged experienced team. We are good listeners, so you are always welcome to bring and share new ideas!
- Moreover, you will be able to improve your interpersonal and communication skills since you will be working with key account systems, and you won’t need to relocate, as the internship will be completely remote!
- Finally, this is not a paid internship, but it can be transformed into a full-time job based on your performance during the internship's period.
Please provide a portfolio or reels of work examples while applying to the position to be considered.
- Although you aren’t entirely confident that you meet our criteria, we encourage you to apply, as the most important thing for us is that you are curious enough to learn new things!
- SponsorYou is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.