The Digital Career Institute was born as an initiative in 2016 to integrate refugees into the digital job market. Today, we are committed to training anyone interested in pursuing a career in tech, no matter your experience, background, or age. We provide everything our students need to succeed, including computer equipment, language courses, and if necessary, even a mobile internet connection.
Your responsibilities as a Freelance Salesforce Teacher / Mentor
- Virtual teaching of the Salesforce Consultant curriculum in English via Microsoft Teams.
- Create appealing, interactive lessons in English with the help of theoretical and practical exercises, presentations and mini-projects, and keep the course participants updated.
- As a Freelance Salesforce Instructor, you motivate, empower and mentor your students through the entire learning journey up to the successful graduation of the Salesforce Consultant course.
- Creation and continuous adaptation of the curriculum content together with our Product Owner for this course.
- Make data-driven decisions to determine learning gaps and develop/deliver coaching plans to improve productivity.
What is the Salesforce course about?
Over an 8-month curriculum plus a 2-month internship, course participants will learn everything about Salesforce. Thanks to a simple working environment, no coding skills are required throughout the course. Course participants will learn how to work with the cloud platform through customized materials, get hands-on experience with Trailhead exercises (the official learning platform from Salesforce) and attend specialized workshops. The curriculum will cover Salesforce fundamentals, automation tools, and the sales & business cycle. You can find out more about our Salesforce Consultant course here: https://digitalcareerinstitute.org/courses/salesforce-consultant/
- Communicating complex technical concepts in a clear and simple manner is among your strengths.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience working with Salesforce, ideally in the educational sector or in a digital environment.
- At best case, you have also acquired the Salesforce Certified Administrator Certificate.
- You are experienced with the Lightning component framework.
- You have at least a basic understanding of Salesforce coding and integration options.
- Confident in using and working with Trailhead.
- Your organizational and presentation skills, time management and team spirit distinguish, you as well as your positive, engaging attitude.
- Experience as a teacher or mentor will be a great plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and while German proficiency is highly valued, it is not a must.
- An all-round carefree package during your first days! You will be warmly welcomed during your onboarding and accompanied step by step into the world of the DCI.
- Collaborate with a company where diversity, appreciation and a common spirit allows us to achieve our goals together.
- Be part of a valuable mission. We offer people a perspective through education and help them discover their potential.
At the Digital Career Institute gGmbH, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming the talent factory for young professionals in the booming digital industry. Since 2016, we have been making a sustainable contribution in the area of training and continuing education, and we already have four locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig.
From the original initiative to create new future prospects for Refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and backgrounds. Together with our highly qualified team of lecturers and management, we are all working on one mission: To offer the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry.
As a team, we celebrate successes together and you can be a part of it. Shape the digital future with us! We are looking forward to your application!