At ToolTime we rethink the craftsmen business by empowering craftsmen to run their business completely digitally and to connect with the entire industry in one central operating system. Founded in 2019, we built up a team of +80 highly talented people. We have raised +€25 million in capital from strategic investors and see our solid financial situation as a key differentiator in the current market environment.
As Strategy & Operations Manager (m/f/d), you will be a key contributor to ToolTime’s growth by using your strategic mind and data skills to find opportunities for revenue expansion.
- Owner: You will manage strategic revenue projects from start to finish (Setting scope, aligning with stakeholders, deliveries, measuring results and iterating as necessary.).
- Analyst: You will be responsible for our KPI analyses and data evaluations to identify opportunities and performance gaps.
- Sparring Partner: You will build hypotheses and test frameworks together with our sales leadership to validate commercial concepts before global rollout.
- Specialist: You will understand the user customer journey to investigate and implement monetization/ acquisition improvement models.
- Executer: You will be able to use our tools and technical set-up to find the best way to implement your projects.
- Experience: You have at least 2 years of experience (internships included) ideally in a high performance culture like startup or consulting. i
- Environment: Any experience in a go-to-market (GTM) strategy position like Marketing or Product Management or Consulting are welcome.
- Language: You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Data-driven: You have strong analytical skills and are highly capable of creating, summarizing and presenting reports.
- Multitasking: Your working style is extremely organized and you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion: You are enthusiastic about taking the ownership for projects from conception to completion.
- Collaboration: You enjoy cross-functional interaction, and you have excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
- Curiosity: You are passionate about your work and eager to learn and develop yourself in a competitive environment.
- The opportunity to join one of Berlin’s most promising SaaS startups in a truly exciting phase of the company.
- A well-funded business with an extremely solid financial setup, which we see as a key strength in the current funding environment.
- A strong culture based on our core values of Curiosity, Positivity, and Best Together, we foster it with honest feedback and continuous learning, while granting everyone in the room to make mistakes.
- A rewarding job, where you work with a stellar team and develop and promote a world-class product that is empowering craftsmen to run their businesses smoother and change their lives for the better.
- A yearly learning and development budget of 1000 Euros and time to use it.
- 30 vacation days and the possibility to work remotely - unplug from your desk and work from wherever suits you best.
- An opportunity to create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Swapfiets, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare, Ikea and many more!
- A modern office space located in the heart of Friedrichshain, fresh fruits, ergonomic workplace and many more.
OUR REVENUE OPERATIONS TEAM
Our successful Revenue Operations Team is internally known as ‘RevOps’ and their signature-icon is the unicorn 🦄! Once a week they meet for having croissants together for breakfast. Within the team of 5 talented and enthusiastic colleagues you will find 5 different nationalities and 9 languages spoken! In total, the team consists of a Business Development Manager, a Data Analyst, a Revenue Operations Manager, a Salesforce Administrator and is led by the Vice President of Revenue Operations.
Do you want to participate in the next RevOps breakfast? Then please press the apply button and tell us more about you! ✨