Pendulum, built by SatoshiPay, is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Product Manager to join their team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, prioritizing, and delivering product features and improvements for Pendulum’s blockchain products. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, development teams, and customers to gather feedback and requirements and use that information to drive product strategy and roadmap.
What you will be doing
- Define, prioritize, and deliver product features and improvements in line with our product strategy and roadmap
- Gather feedback and requirements from internal stakeholders, development teams, and customers to drive informed product decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product features are delivered on time and meet customer needs
- Monitor product usage and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and inform future product decisions
- Continuously stay up-to-date with the latest blockchain trends and technologies, and identify potential areas for innovation and product differentiation
- Keep requirement specification documentation up-to-date
- Create and maintain a backlog of user stories for the tech team and lead the QA process
- Shape and improve our processes through agile development
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constrain
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager with a passion for blockchain technology and want to work with a dynamic and innovative team, then this role is for you.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a blockchain or distributed systems environment.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, including consensus algorithms, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.
- Demonstrated ability to define, prioritize, and deliver complex product features on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working cross-functionally with tech, ops, marketing, and bizdev teams.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in creating and maintaining product documentation such as user stories and requirement specifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with conducting comprehensive user research and usability testing.
- Experience in using DeFi dApps is a plus.
- Good verbal and written English.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work or use our amazing HQ office in Berlin
- Competitive salary & tokens
- Bi-annual off-sites for the whole team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Personal branding support: preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons
Pendulum is a Substrate-based blockchain that is live on Polkadot and that combines traditional finance with DeFi through a strong stablecoin forex focus. We build a place where businesses can manage their finance and international payments on a shared financial infrastructure.
Pendulum is developed by SatoshiPay, a blockchain company founded in 2014, remote first, with headquarters in Berlin.
Working at a fast-moving startup means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner.