About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team and manage hiring projects for both Project A and our portfolio companies in finding the right talent.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end recruitment and focus on ensuring best practices in hiring processes in terms of both candidate experience and success of our portfolio.
→ Our Talent Acquisition team supports both our in-house operational teams and our portfolio companies. This group of dedicated experts specialises in locating, attracting, and hiring the best people to build and grow products and services.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment and filling in roles for our portfolio companies
- Comprehend the hiring needs with your Hiring Managers
- Analyze, evaluate and optimize the recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Create position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Energy and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Great stakeholder management skills and an ability to consult our PE (middle-sized) companies
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better every day
- Native level German and very good English skills
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.