Orbit is the corporate venture builder that develops and incubates highly scalable and sustainably successful business models together with the leading companies in the German economy. We build our disruptive ventures as independent startups that benefit from a clear competitive advantage through the assets of our corporate partners. On the way to market launch, we identify market potential, develop a viable business model and convince board levels to invest in the spin-off of a venture.
During implementation, our venture team develops the product-market fit. Within a very short time, we realize an MVP, which we develop incrementally and scale into the market. Our team consists of venture CEOs, venture architects and interdisciplinary digital experts from product, design & tech. Your future colleagues have already established digital business models with millions of active users in the market.
As diverse as our projects are, as diverse are the tasks that await you at Orbit. What they all have in common is that they go beyond the mere development of software:
- You help build new business models and products as well as startups in well-known companies and can actively shape them from the start
- You build digital products that add value and users love. You choose the technologies that best fit the project at hand, rather than being bound by specifications and legacy
- You are part of an agile, cross-functional team consisting of tech, product, UX, design and strategy experts
- For example, you could develop an IoT-powered license plate recognition system for office building parking garages, design a platform for blockchain tokenization of real estate portfolios, or implement a solution for the electrification of company car fleets.
- You're passionate about software architecture and the technical design of new digital business models, and you keep up to date with industry trends and best practices. You're also excited to learn about new technologies and industries
- You should have already gained knowledge in one (or more) of the following areas: Systems Design, Cloud Technology, Mobile Development, IoT, Data Science, Machine Learning, Blockchain.
- Finally, you should not be afraid to interact with customers and colleagues in English (and ideally have a German Level B2) and to communicate complex issues in an understandable and convincing manner.
- A unique company with strong growth and a clear vision
- You work on venture building projects with the leading companies of the German economy
- You have the chance to grow with us and together establish Orbit as the corporate venture builder for highly scalable and sustainably successful businesses in Germany
- Agile working with modern methods and the latest technologies.
- Regularly working on new products that exist and scale in the marketplace
- Experimenting with new technologies, building prototypes, and applying your gained knowledge to new project ideas - you don't have to work on old software with legacy code
- The opportunity to take "ownership" of projects and actively shape them from the start
- A highly competent team of digital experts and work in interactive teams
- With our hybrid working model, you can work flexibly from home up to four days a week or, of course, in our feel-good office with a roof terrace and a view of the Elphi.
Looking very much forward to meeting you!