What if... your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that - disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
Forto is seeking a hands-on (Senior) Finance Manager with a soft spot for Banking / Finance Products within Forto's GLobal Finance Organization. In this highly visible role, you will own Forto's company-wide Banking processes. The role comprises the following main areas of responsibilities with a strong focus on building functions and processes, meaning hands-on project management (i) Banking & Treasury, (ii) Management of funds (incl. Non-dilutive products), (iii) Financial products (e.g. Factoring, Fx, Debt exposure) and (iv) Cash Flow Management.
Be in charge of building and maintaining a sound banking infrastructure and establish a scalable treasury solution
Build and scale our banking environment and the relationship with our banking partners globally
Build and scale our technical banking infrastructure including our banking tools and the ERP connection
Maintain current treasury process / payment releases per entity, plus drive the handover to Accounting
Setting up and refining key treasury processes globally (e.g. urgent payments, payroll payments)
Steer inter-company financing of Forto entities, together with relevant stakeholders reviewing funding proposals and suggesting efficient structures
Design and implement our global treasury landscape including the technical set-up of our tools and processes
Drive the transformation of our global treasury approach including identifying initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale funding needs, reporting and BI tools
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in Banking, Treasury, Corporate Finance or similar position with emphasis on financial analysis, and managing banking processes in an international context
- Fluent English and German language skills
- You are used to a fast paced and dynamic environment, already worked for a successful Start-up or a similar working environment and ideally have already been part of a global hyper-growth story
- Deep banking and corporate finance skills that allow you to create insightful financial analyses and provide recommendations for decision making
- Experience in working with the senior leadership team and being able to advise different stakeholders at eye level
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes or projects.
- An affinity for numbers, accuracy and reliability plus strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, delivering and auditing work. SQL skills and data analytics preferred.
Forto is an internationally growing company
| || |
- Company language: English
- 17+ offices across Europe & Asia
- 800+ employees
- 30+ nationalities represented
- 2500+ customers
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That's why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.
- Sustainability Team
- Emission Offsetting
- Green Energy
- Organic Food
- Paperless Office
- Inspiring Office Spaces
- Flexible Working Hours
- Team & Company Events
- Hybrid Work
- Peer Learning Program
- Mentorship Program
- Leadership Training
- L&D Budget
- Best Onboarding Program
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Remote Onboarding
- Buddy Program