Dr. Heinekamp is building for the future. With our innovative work environment and clear focus on digitalization and modern technologies, Dr. Heinekamp offers an exciting and future-oriented work environment.
Our employees have the opportunity to expand their know-how and skills and grow in a culture of openness and collaboration. Flat hierarchies and a strong team orientation make it possible to fully develop one's own talents and drive professional satisfaction and success.
- As BIM Modeller you will construct Revit and create BIM Models for our laboratory planning projects.
- In close collaboration with the project team you will learn new skills and develop yourself constantly.
- To deliver best solutions, you will research, conduct trial and error experiments and maintain full ownership of your drawings, from concept to release.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team, processes and be onboarded in our Revit library and methods. Your constructions have already been used in projects.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our processes has drastically increased and you will offer help in fundamental project decisions. You also feel confident enough to change the team's workflow when you see it doesn't work.
- At the end of your first year, you successfully contributed to a wide range of projects. You have established yourself as a valued member of our team and feel comfortable in your new role.
- As the majority of your work will be conducted in Revit, you need strong technical background and professional experience in working with the tool.
- You are confident in creating family types and constructing families in Revit.
- In addition, you can comfortably propose technical solutions to business problems and clearly communicate them to your colleagues.
- You are transparent, mindful and empathetic towards your teammates.
- You can easily express your ideas in written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- A permanent contract and competitive salary with 13 months' pay to support your career and quality of life.
- Enjoy modern equipment and technology to allow you to fully focus on the tasks that are critical to your growth and success.
- A fully employer-funded disability insurance to give you financial security in the event of disability from day one.
- Company pension scheme with an employer contribution of 50%.
- Support from an international team with a wide range of backgrounds and a respectful atmosphere with a focus on professionalism.
- Always fresh fruit as well as water, juices and hot drinks and daily paid lunch.
We’ve found that cover letters are a great way to separate your application from the sea of applicants. We strongly recommend submitting a cover letter together with your CV.
We are only considering applicants with EU work permission and those who are willing to relocate to Berlin.