Cuculus is the key to providing utilities to all, while protecting the world’s precious resources. Jointly with our international partner network, we provide cutting-edge software and technology solutions to address utility challenges now and in the future. Cuculus will never tire of creating innovative technology and services that enable utilities and organisations to successfully transition to a new era of providing and managing electricity, water, and gas. The work we do is important for individuals, cities, and entire nations. Our work is serious, but we have fun with it, too.
Shape the utilities market of the future with us. Join our team full time as Technical Writer (m/f/w).
What is the role about?
- Conception, creation, and maintenance of technical documentation such as operating and installation instructions for customers and user manuals.
- Preparation of training materials as well as pre-and after-sales information in German and English in cooperation other departments.
- Administration, structuring, and standardization of information and documentation according to internal and external requirements.
- Creation of terminology lists and glossaries in German and English.
- Compilation and updating of templates and content with the most common editing programs including transfer to different operating systems.
- Coordination of the process for the creation and administration of document types involving all company departments.
- Further development of the documentation system incl. analysis and derivation of optimization approaches for document management.
You fit in with us, if…
- You have sound knowledge and several years of experience, ideally in the field of technical documentation or similar.
- You have successfully completed technical vocational training or a technical degree.
- You are experienced in the creation and maintenance of electronic documents with MS Office.
- You are familiar with the use of texts and have a basic technical understanding.
- You are fluent in English - German is a strong plus but not a must.
- You ideally have first experience in cooperation with international customers in technically demanding projects.
- You have an independent and efficient way of working, as well as a high-quality awareness.
What’s in for you:
- Being part of an internationally acting and constantly growing technology company.
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to really make a difference and see your ideas grow into real projects.
- A permanent employment contract with fair conditions and flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home - no ifs and buts.
- A pleasant, informal and open working environment with modern equipment, fresh fruit and drinks for free as well as regular team events and workshops.
- Other benefits including e.g. day-care allowance, bike leasing and company pension scheme.
- Relocation Support if you decide to join us in one of our offices (Leipzig, Erfurt, or Ilmenau) in Germany.
Sounds interesting? Great, let’s get to know each other. Send us your application and let us know why we could be a great match!