At Crewmeister, we empower small businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our aim is to create solutions for the challenges small businesses face and we’ve started with employee management. Employers and employees can now track their time, plan shifts and manage absences in just a few simple steps no matter where they are.
We want our customers to use Crewmeister every day with benefit and joy. Quality plays a crucial role in our product vision. We are therefore looking for a passionate Senior QA Engineer who is strongly motivated to drive quality assurance at Crewmeister and who wants to have a strong impact on our customers’ satisfaction and our product vision.
- As an integral member of our product team, you take part in the full development cycle from specification to release.
- You take ownership of product testing and take pride in getting a quality product out to customers.
- You ensure smooth and stable releases using both test automation and manual testing.
- You work closely with the development team to define, set up and continuously improve the standards for our QA strategy, including tools and processes.
- You drive product quality with everything you do!
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a QA or Test Engineer.
- You have solid experience doing automation testing, using tools such as Cypress or Selenium.
- You have a good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- You have the ability to create and maintain testing artifacts within fast-moving Agile delivery.
- You have excellent attention to detail, bring a creative and curious mindset to problem solving and enjoy working closely with the team.
- You have experience with test management tools, such as Testlink.
- You are fluent in English, have a good sense of humour and if you also have solid table football skills, that’s a plus (2 pluses).
- Exciting career challenge: get in at the ground floor and grow with us to the top
- Opportunity to meaningfully impact the future of our products
- Awesome team: highly talented, hard-working, international and fun to work with
- Modern office in the Werksviertel Start-Up hub, with amazing views over the city from the 8th floor
- Flexibility - find the best WFO/WFH mix for you, even after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Options for gross salary optimisation with food vouchers, public transport tickets and more
- Free snacks and drinks: amazing coffee, cocoa and tea, weekly delivery of fruit and veggies
- Cool team activities and events, plus the opportunity to take part in soccer championships, yoga training, company-wide run and more
- Reduced fees for the gym (Body & Soul, Urban Sports Club) and free tickets to museums
- Relocation support/help with visa if required
- Having a strategic investor who shares our long-term vision for winning the market