At Congrify we are unlocking payment intelligence for merchants and payment service providers.
We dedicate our time and resources to helping merchants improve payment performance, allowing them to understand their payment data and take action to generate new revenues while minimising operational efforts.
We are looking for a self-starter, Full-Stack Software Engineer based in Europe, working remotely, to take part in the Congrify story.
If you enjoy large-scale data analytics, have a keen mind for innovation, and want the freedom to work independently from home, then this role is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in shaping the technical foundations, product and the company while receiving guidance from our CTO.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a scalable online data processing, analysis, and visualization platform.
- Work with your product and engineering colleagues to understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture, and help drive decisions.
- Collaborate on creating data summary statistics, and visualization tools, and create technical interfaces for integration with third-party systems.
- Design data schema and mapping solutions for ETL pipelines, and get them running on cloud infrastructure.
- Design and develop client-facing analytical dashboard application.
- Implement analytical and visualization components based on the product requirements and collaboration with the product leaders.
- Contribute to the overall user experience of the Congrify users by designing, building and maintaining the company website and the user account management interface.
- Ensure the portability of the user experience accross devices and computing platforms.
- 5+ years of software development experience building cloud-native applications and services using JVM languages (Scala, Java, Kotlin)
- Experience designing, developing, and operating scalable database and data management solutions, and stream processing systems (eg. MySql, Postgres, Cassandra, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kafka, Flink, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Clickhouse)
- Familiar with component-based architectures, frameworks, and development toolchains (React).
- Skilled in translating static designs and mock-ups into functional components and interfaces.
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-based deployments using modern tools, familiar with cloud environments (AWS, Google) and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, terraform). Modern development practices (CI/CD, coverage, documentation).
- Professional written and spoken English skills.
- Work fully remotely within Europe (no relocation required).
- Truly be part of the company, besides your salary you are part of the ESOP program ( Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- Yearly training and self-development allocated budget.
- Regular meet-ups, workshops and team-building activities with the rest of the team in different European locations.
- Working environment focused on elevating each employee's responsibility and personal growth.
- Join a team of experienced professionals and work with a CTO with more than 20 years of experience in Software development and Data engineering.
- Competitive salary based on professional experience.
For this position, we welcome applications from contractors.