Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:Job Description
As driver of product commercialization the Product Manager Spine Surgery will foster all aspects of specifying, launching and maturing products for the image guided spine surgery portfolio assuming ownership for the product area “imaging” with global responsibility. The role reports to the Director Product Management Spine & CMF Surgery.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Provide expert insight on spine surgery procedures and related workflow
- Analyze competitor activities, customer feedback, sales performance, utilization of own product and develop action plan (Marketing Mix) with global scope
- Identify market needs and the corresponding product solution opportunities by consolidating customer segmentation, targeting and product positioning and provide voice-of-the-customer marketing specifications to the R&D team
- Develop value proposition, messaging and claims – to be substantiated with clinical evidence (with Clinical Marketing)
- Manage product/article lifecycle (launching, quoting, pricing, updates, compatibility, phase-out)
- Support development of marketing collateral (with Marketing Communications)
- Develop and deliver training material for sales, distributors and partner companies (with Regional Marketing)
- Support und supervise on partner management and business development.
- Establish relationships with key opinion leaders and spend time with customers and sales in the field / at tradeshows
- Motivated to drive change!
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience; preferably in the area of medical technology addressing spine surgery
- Demonstrated ability of collecting user requirements (voice-of-the-customer) and translating them into a viable product roadmap
- Demonstrated product launch experience
- Sales force engagement experience preferred
- Strong presentation and communications skills together with solid project management and stakeholder management ability (collaborate with others in a dynamic organization / matrix environment)
- Knowledge of CRM (salesforce.com) and BI tools
- Business fluent in English and ideally German
- Up to 30% travel required; the position is based in our headquarters in Munich
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Tatjana von Freyberg